About Vision Dental
Vision Dental is a cutting edge dental office located near UCLA Campus and Century City. We provide free reserved patient parking located in the private lot of our building, and are open Monday – Saturday. We help our patients bill their PPO insurance carriers as a courtesy. We have doctors that specialize in:
- General, Family & Cosmetic Dentistry (Cleanings, Fillings, Crowns, Veneers, Extractions)
- Orthodontics (Metal Braces, Ceramic Braces, Invisalign, Retainers)
- Pediatric Dentist (Cleanings, Fillings & Sedation for Infants, Children and Teens)
- Periodontics (Gum Surgery, Implants)
Our practice focuses on providing patients with a unique dental experience with an emphasis in patient comfort while practicing the highest quality of dentistry. Our goal is to reduce unnecessary appointment visits by providing dentistry through utilizing modern technology. A strong focus is placed on keeping the practice environmentally responsible; we recycle, are a mercury-free practice, use responsible materials, and conserve energy.
The doctors at Vision Dental strive to practice patient centered care through utilizing cutting edge technology and evidence-based dentistry. We promise to treat every patient with the attention and respect we would our own family members. A focus will be placed on providing efficient care, and seeing patients at their reserved appointment time. We strive to be leaders and innovators in dentistry, and contribute to the local communities that we practice in.
Financial, Payment and Insurance
We strive to provide care through the use of the finest equipment and materials. In order to upkeep that standard we are “out of network” with insurances (except Rogelio Garcia and William Cheng are in network with Delta Premier). That being said, your insurance may have excellent “out of network” benefits, and allow you to receive a high level of compensation at our practice (Cleanings, Exams and X-rays may be covered at 80-100%). Our friendly office staff will be very happy to help research your benefits on your behalf. We are sorry, but we are NOT able to accept Dental HMO, Medi-cal, or medical insurance.
We understand that many of you have dental benefits from your workplace. As a courtesy to our patients, it is our practice to bill your dental PPO insurance for the services you receive. Usually the insurance will pay us directly. You are responsible for the remaining balance that your insurance does not pay for.
A Tour of the Office and our Equipment
Built from the ground up in 2013, Vision Dental was designed to be a premium dental practice that exceeds today’s standards. High ceilings and use of glass walls create a feeling of openness, while providing privacy in 3 separate rooms. Ceramic tiles meld with quartz, wood and earth tones throughout the practice. LED televisions and premium sound systems provide entertainment in each patient treatment room through Cable TV, Hulu, Netflix, Playstation and a home theater PCs.
Every single piece of dental equipment and was selected with the goal of providing unparalleled dental care to our patients. Ever constantly improving our dental armamentarium, we have just completed an expansion of our already cutting edge equipment in 2016. There are not many offices that can match the quality of our equipment, supplies, and technology integration.
Our Office Features
- Sirona CEREC Omnicam System (allows us to complete accurate and efficient ceramic restorations on the same day)
- Sirona XG3D Cone Beam CT , Panoramic, Cephalometric Low Radiation Digital Radiography
- Sirona CEREC / XG3D Integrated Guided Implant Planning
- iTero ELEMENT intraoral Scanner for Orthodontics and Invisalign
- W&H Synea Electric Handpeices
- Dexis Platinum Sensors & Heliodent Low-Radiation Radiography
- Adec Chairs, LED Lighting & Units
- Integrated Ultrasonic & Piezo Hygiene Scalers
- Midmark Ultrasonic & Sterilizer
- Hu-Friedy Scalers and Tools
- Nitrous Oxide
- 3M Unitek, Rocky Mountain Orthodontics & Invisalign Orthodontic Equipment
- Nobel Biocare Bien-Air IChiroPro Implant System
- Patterson Pioneer Soft Tissue Diode Laser
- Drufomat Positive Pressure Former
We proudly use only the best dental materials that we know of. Cost was not a factor when we decided to utilize 3M & VOCO products for our bonded composites. For ceramics, we turn to 3M’s LAVA, VITA Enamic, and Ivoclar’s EMAX along with high noble gold restorations. From a simple filling to a full mouth restoration, rest assured we take great pride in the process and materials used.
Last but definitely not least, we buy American Made when possible!